Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

Wheelbuilding

What's up?

I'm building quite a few set of wheels right now, and having the basement full. Why on earth would I do that?

Well here's a few

  1. I build good wheels
  2. I can make a $260 set stronger, lighter and perform better than most well known machine build sets at X the price
  3. I want to show the LBS' around that instead of just selling overpriced equipment, maybe they should care a little bit more about what used to be their profession.



Yes. That's the build. Laced up with revolution spokes (competition driveside) 3X both sides rear and radial front. Gives a very strong set of wheels with no rider weight limit at a weight of estimatet 1566 grams.

I also laced up a few of these. 28/20 3X 3X rear and radial front. Tubular and 1300 gram a set. Price? Half of what my LBS would take.

No comments: