Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

The Bike Ride

I've only been focusing on Track & Field for a year now, but today's weather really qualified for a bike ride. Feeling sick on and off for the last week and a half, I still felt I needed to get on the bike. If only for a few miles. Figured I didn't need to bring any food. A 3 hour trip tops is usually OK without. Well not today!

Anyways. filtersweep and I did a 52mile/83,7km ride in a sunny afternoon and say 3.5m/s of wind (not the 1.3 I was hoping for). I felt we had headwind nearly all the time, and checking WindPing. Yes correct. The wind turned several times during the ride.

But OK. It was a great ride, and I realize I need a lot of miles in the time to come.
Running for up to an hour does next to nothing for your body's working economy.
This body needs to learn how to get it's energy out of fat again.

No comments: