Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

I Can Really Feel My Legs !!

I can still remember the day when I could feel no pain in my legs or back. I remember thinking. A-ha. This is what it's like being paralyzed. There's no pain. Oh. I'm never gonna start any serious sports again. At least I'm gonna stay away from any kind of competition.

So why I started track & field again, I don't know. Walking down the stairs backwards in the morning is now just a normal thing and you've stopped caring about why your legs hurt. You just accept it. And if they dont. Well that's just a great bonus.

But somehow it's worth it. Not having done this for seventeen years and now compeeteing, and doing fairly good, with guys ten years younger is great for the ego. I am back!

No comments: