Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

What a bargain!

I recently purchased two discounted lycra tights from an online store. They where of a decent brand from which I’ve already have a lot of other clothes. When they showed up they didn’t look quite as good as I expected, but there again. They where cheap and they would probably hold up OK despite the look.

Man was I wrong! I’ve used one of the tights ONCE!, and this is how it looks like after a warm up and 200m, 300m, 200m run. Guess witch one that's the used one?

I e-mailed the shop, and the claimed they haven’t had any problems with that article. If that’s the case, they can’t have sold any more than the two I’ve got.

Now they want me to send them back so they can send them to the producer. The total shipping/custom/foreign exchange fee will be more than these tights are sold for, and a heck of a lot more than they’re worth, ‘cause that’s next to nothing.

Hopefully the photo evidence will make them reconsider and give me a refund or a gift certificate for my total expense.



2 comments:

filtersweep said...

Just wash them in hot water. If that doesn't fix it, toss them in the dryer.

Seriously, that really stinks.

Regular Guest said...

They gave me a total refund without me sending back the tights. Thats customer service!!