Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

Miracles........They Do Happen!!

After our car broke down, we decided to give car free living a chance. For me, not even owning a drivers licence, that wouldn't mean much of a change. But for my G.F. who's used to take the car just for picking up groceries from 200m down the street that would mean a big change.

Earlier we haven't exactly shared the same passion for bicycling, and I'm not saying we do now, but it's getting closer. She has , not ridden a bike for fifteen years, now agreed to purchase a bicycle that I have gladly agreed to build.

The build will be a small trekking bike with fenders and rear rack. It'll be a 33 single front and a 11-34 cass. That will give her a speed interval of 5.9 mph - 18.2mph @ 75 rpm.

It'll be H.Q. components only, and she'll end up with a very nice bike indeed. Everything's ordered, and I'll post some pics when it's done.

No comments: