Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

I'm Walking (like a drunk!)

I can now walk without the use of crutches. Not fast. Not even close. It does in fact look like I have a serous damage to my cerebellum (small brain), but still. I'm walking! Yahoo!!.

I'm now able to control the contraction of my leg muscles, and much of the swelling in my ankle is down probably due to extended use of the muscles and their positive effect to the circulation. The muscle it selves has also regained much of it's original volume.

This is good! With this kind of progression I think I'll be able to start some careful biking pretty soon.

There's three bikes and fourteen left shoes just dying to be used, and I've also found the perfect candidate for my fourth bike. Three wheels and a helping motor!

No comments: