Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

Yes. This is So Much Better!!

Looking at some pictures from the Constitution Day, I realized that the color of my crutches does not at all go with my suit.

Also. I've been bothered by the weight. By all means. They're not heavy, but being a weight weenie everything heavier than the lightest thing around is too heavy. Since my girlfriend is also reading this blog, I'm not gonna go into any details, but the weight saving was 270 grams and $/gram factor was quite good too. Especially in bike terms.

They're looking quite good. All black. Not telescopic, but cut to my length. That way you also avoid that 'clicking' sound. Recommended to every W.W. that for some reason should be in need of a pair crutches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er det ikke mulig å få de i carbon? Storck bør vel kunne fiksa det. Kanon at du skrive på engelsk siden det er du som tar deg av utenrikspolitiske.

Regular Guest said...

Problemet var ikke å få dem produsert i carbon, men å få dem tidsnok.

Jeg har jo ikke planlagt å gå på krykker i så mange måneder.

Selfølgelig ble det sjekket ut.