Home The blog Spinning Wheels About Health Stuff to buy The Great Forum

Aaaargg

Not being able to walk properly is really a pain in the ass. Especially for the rest of the family. I promise you. My mood is not at it's best now and my mind has not yet 'tuned in' to a long restitution time. Hey. I can't even carry a cup of coffee!!

I'm starting to work out again again tomorrow, then of course with a totally different training program. Obviously there's also been a few adjustments to what track meets and races I'll participate in this season.

Yesterdays mail brought me some drugs that's suppose to promote healthy joint tissue and cartilage, lubricate joints and remove inflammation; permit muscles and joints to heal more rapidly.
This was ordered before the rupture, but I guess it won't come in any less handy now. How much I believe in these things I don't know, but GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN & MSM has proved to be quite effective on me. Now I'm adding some HYALURONIC ACID to see if I can boost it up even more.

This might sound desperate but I've been on glucosamine for quite some time now, and for those of you who think the effect has to be pure psychological? Well that's some huge psychological effect and far cheaper than a therapist.

No comments: